Our online Return Centre will guide you through the return process--you can even print out a return shipping label. After packing your return, please send it back to us. We'll notify you via email when we've processed your refund. You can return an item for a refund within 14 days of delivery. For most products, we offer two methods of returns:
1) You can receive a full refund in the form of store credit. With this option, returns are completely free—meaning we’ll cover the cost of return shipping.
2) You can also receive a refund of the merchandise total to your original payment method. With this option, we’ll send you a prepaid return label and the return shipping charges will be automatically deducted from your refund amount.
If your item arrived damaged or defective, we are happy to arrange for a prompt replacement. Click here for more information.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way). The few exceptions that cannot be returned include:
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Items Marked “Non-Returnable” (clearly indicated on the sale page before placing your order)
Extended Holiday Return Policy!
You have until January 31 to return orders placed between November 1 and December 31. Please note, you will be responsible for return shipping costs. If you receive an item that has a problem, please report the issue through Account.
Return an Item or Order
1) Click "Return" link in the Orders section.
2) Please enter the order number and your email, select the item you like to return.
3) Please write the reason for returning the item in addition notes. Upload the image if you received damaged item.
4) Click "Next" at the bottom of the page. Select "Refund to original payment method" or "Exchange".
Buying a large appliance is a big investment, and we want to help ensure that it's a perfect fit for your home.
When your appliance arrives, we encourage you to take the following steps:
1) Inspect the box for damages.
2) Make sure the appliance's product name and model number matches up with your order confirmation.
3) Upon removal of all packaging, inspect the appliance. If you received the wrong one or it arrived damaged, do not accept delivery: alert your delivery representatives and contact Consavvy immediately so we can arrange for a prompt replacement.
4) Keep in mind that as soon as your appliance is installed, it cannot be returned.
If the appliance you ordered arrived as expected, yet you'd like to make a return:
You may return your appliance for a refund within 14 days of delivery so long as it hasn't been installed, and it is returned in its original packaging. Simply contact us to making your return. Return credits will be issued within 24 hours once the appliance is received.
Please note that return shipping costs will be deducted from your total refund amount. In rare cases, a manufacturer's restocking fee may apply.
As stated at the time of your purchase, clearance items cannot be returned. However, if you received this item and find there is substantial damage or some other issue, please get in touch with us. Of course we want to be fair.